**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 12, 2013

Luke 11:1-11, Philippians 1:8-10, Hebrew 5:13-14

Dear Father,


Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us day by day our daily bread.
And forgive us our sins,
For we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.”

....Oh Father where are the days we would recite this prayer in Churches and in Schools, as common practice? Father you have reminded me of how we were suppose to pray.

Father I rest in your promise as the waters start to rise.

Father today was a day filled with struggles, again. I think part of it is because I have been finding it difficult to sleeping the last couple of days because when I roll onto my arm the pain wakes me up. I am so tired.

Father I need your help and discernment, as I am faced with a situation with a sister in Christ. She so wants to help me, but her help comes at a great cost. She doesn't ask how she can help, but just goes ahead and does what she thinks I need and sets up before even speaking to me to find out if it is ok. I am left to feel like I am being treated like a child that needs someone to step in and take control because I am being deemed incompetent to think for myself and take care of myself. I grew up with that kind of help that thought I was to dumb and needed to be controlled and it came at a cost of myself, as I was programmed to ignore my needs and make everyone else happy. Father you set me free from that and I don't want to loose me again and fall back into that dysfunction. Father what she is asking puts demands on me that I cannot fulfill.

Father I know her heart is in the right place and she is now mad at me. I have had to decline and cancel all that she has set up. I just don't have the strength to deal with her anger and defensiveness right now, as it causes me to stress, that intern leads my body to physically shut down do to the PTSD. I know she needs to be in control and any discussion will lead to an argument and raised voices. Father can you intercede in this please.

Father I thank you for allowing the gas light to not come on before my paycheck, for the low cost of my prescription for my arm and for the nights sleep it allowed me to have.

Father I lift up to you my bosses mom, as she struggles with her heart and renal failure. Father this brings back memories of what my sister went through for years and the suffering and fear it caused. Father please flood her with your peace beyond understanding, your hope and love for her. Father I ask for you to place your healing on her, if it is your will.

Father so many are facing struggles of many kinds, right now. I lift them up to you. Father fill them with your Holy Spirit, your peace, mercy, grace, hope, joy and love. Father through you they can have great hope, but if they don't know you soften their hearts so the can see you, help them to find a relationship with you.

Father I lift up El Tizate and the school, in Guatemala, up to you. Father bless them and touch each of their lives in a way that you can to Glorify you.

Father I lift T, A, little B and my Mom up to you. Father draw them into a strong relationship with you, that makes things of this world grow strangely dim, guide them, protect them and fill them with your Holy Spirit.

Father I come to you asking for forgiveness because I have sinned against you. Father I ask that you take me to the river and wash me, so that I can be white as snow in your eyes. Father break me, consume me, I surrender to you, take charge of my thoughts, my dreams, my spoken words and my actions. Father let your will reign in my life, not mine.

In Jesus Name Through the Holy Spirit Amen.

No comments: