**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Clarity & Miss Spoken Words

This Easter I had finally found the connection to the Gospel & the Good News, but I need to clarify. I had heard these words spoken many times over the years but I had never made the connection to the other part I knew.

I would like you to see that I knew about Jesus birth to a virgin Mary, I knew about his journeys & dieing on the cross for my sins, but I had never made the connection of the word Good News & Gospel to those scriptures, I guess I just needed to have my heart in the right place & have someone just come out & say it. I guess I was ready this Easter Sunday Service to actually take it in & grow root into my heart & soul.

With every passing day if my heart is softened & my will is given over to Jesus will for my life, he will cont. to teach me as long as I am willing.

Father may our lives be a living sacrifice to you in every moment, may your will be done & may we be open to your teachings. In Jesus Precious Name Amen.

No comments: