**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Many People I know have noticed!

Many people in my life have noticed there has been a change in me since 2009. I can explain, I hope! I had said a prayer many years ago to except Christ into my life when my children were little. I finnaly in Nov. 2008 was baptized. Most people that know me know that in March 2009 my family went through the trial of our lives with over 60 911 calls in an 8 month span. I have not publicly shared some of the things we went through during that  time for fear of being called a loony tune, certifiably comitable. I no longer can keep it in for I need the people I care for to realize how serious this is, if you know me you no I would not lie to you. 

Our very first 911 call was when my child had the first focal seizure from the prescription medication & was trying to get out of our van while I was doing 100km/h on the freeway. My other childs first instinct was to grab the bible he didn't know was in the van & started to resite scripture & my Mom who I hadn't heard speak scripture started reciting scripture, this was God saying I'm with you! During the next 8 months God kept bringing me back to 1 Peter 1:6,7-In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

When we went through the trial I witnessed many miracles, some of which I have shared, but I also witnessed stuff that before 2009 I would have told you you are a complete certifible loony tunes. I can't say that anymore as I found myself fighting for the soul of my child. I never thought I would face the day that I would find myself face to face with the devil and no I haven't just lost it as I was not the only one in my family that witnessed it. I was told that my child was his and there was nothing I could do about it. I witnessed my child under full atack as the more we read God's truth the more exrutiating the pain my child was in, we would pray & my child would become out cold instantly, this was even witnessed by a counselor we were seeing. I would drive to Church & the attack would get worse & as soon as we were on Church property my child would become out cold. I didn't realize until a Pastor at my Church told me that I had authority over this and I could demand to know who this was & I had the right to comand it to leave. We found after we had this knowledge & were armed with the freedom verses we were given from the bible & I am statements that we declared when my child would come under attack it got worse before it got better but eventually the attacks stopped & we were back to dealing with just the medical stuff. I am telling you Spiritual warfare is real, it is going on & there is alot at stake.

I found myself at the end of the 8 months, Nov`09  broken within and screaming out to our Father in Heaven ``I CAN`T DO THIS ANYMORE``with a river of tears flowing down my face,  curled in a ball in my bed my pillow soaked,. Before the last word left my lips, I could feel God drying the tears from my face, not a tear to be found left on my face or pillow they were both bone dry. I could feel a peace that transcends all understanding come over me & I could feel our fathers love. The problems were still there but they were in our fathers hands now. From that point the healing began, the answers came & the end of the trial as God had delivered my child & us.

I have to tell you there are only two sides in this world. I don't just believe this now I know it!! There is only one true God & only one path to salvation & that is believing that Jesus Christ is the son of God & that he died on the cross to pay the price for our sins.

You can receive Christ right now. Remember that Jesus says, "I'm standing at the door and I'm knocking. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in."15 Would you like to respond to his invitation? Here's how.
The precise words you use to commit yourself to God are not important. He knows the intentions of your heart. If you are unsure of what to pray, this might help you put it into words:
"Jesus, I want to know you. I want you to come into my life. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sin so that I could be fully accepted by you. Only you can give me the power to change and become the person you created me to be. Thank you for forgiving me and giving me eternal life with God. I give my life to you. Please do with it as you wish. Amen."
If you sincerely asked Jesus into your life just now, then he has come into your life as he promised. You have begun a personal relationship with God.
What follows is a lifelong journey of change and growth as you get to know God better through Bible reading, prayer and interaction with other Christians.

No comments: