**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Needing Prayer for God's Provision.

Well talked to the Lady at the bank end of last week and she told me that with the information my Mom had given her already we didn't qualify, but if I could get her info on my child tax credit & child support, that are disappearing as part of my income in Nov., she might be able to get us qualified. I was afraid of that. I had told my Mom earlier that I didn't want a lone based on an income that would be not coming in soon because I didn't want to get in over my head. I feel debt is a ball & chain that weighs me down, controls ones decision making & causes a whole pile of stress & stress is something I don't need anymore of. I told Mom the loan wasn't going to happen.

Us not getting the loan leaves both of us with the question what then. I choose to trust in God, he didn't abandon us before in our darkest time why would he now, this is where I would like to ask for your prayers for God's provision for  my Master Card, as I put the hot water tank & the electrician (since the main breaker was going on the house), for a new furnace before winter as ours no longer works without a horrifying noise, for our back steps & hand rail as they are rotten, for our plumbing as I have to do CPR on the toilets on a regular basis & for the biggest one a new roof for our house, as the tiles are coming off & I can't fix it and the fascia boards are rotten. I know God is so much better at figuring this stuff out then I. Oh & just to make it clear I am not begging I only want your prayers so the glory & praise in the answered prayer can go to God alone.( not intended to offend anyone) Thank you!

Father I thank you for all you have already done in my life. Help me to sustain from worry & looking else ware but you when times get tough, help me run to you first. I humbly come to you know with what I have listed as needs, I pray for your provision Father, but let your will be done. In Jesus Precious Name Amen.

No comments: