**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Monday, May 9, 2011

Been a While!

Hello how are you all doing? I haven't had much of a chance to post anything lately because allot has been happening.

I found out on Sunday May 1st that a letter I wrote to our local newspaper, of a suggestion as a story they might be interested in running, was in the Sat April 30th paper as a letter to the editor with my name for all to see. I had mixed feelings as I had mentioned my child in the letter, but it needed to get out. I used this opportunity to email all the 308 Federal  MP's at least the ones I could get email addresses for & all our Provincial 85 of our Provincial MLA's with the letter I wrote to the Newspaper with the links to the study & the Laws I was referring too. I have been getting lots of positive feed back & some strange feedback.

I had also have taken on detailing at home to try to pay for some of the repairs on the house & my son's Grad. I am doing an older fifth wheel right now for someone I know who wants to put it up for sale once it is done. I am strange it is the kind I like to do the ones that pop with the before & after, but take allot of time. I can't wait till it is finished & the big reveal.

Thursday May 5th brought me to a new thing in my faith, something that felt very strange to me. I was working at detailing RV's at work when I heard God speak to me with a message for the Church. I questioned it as I have never had this happen to me before, but had heard of it. I found myself saying "if this is from you God give me scripture" immediately God gave me the parable of the sowing of the seed, like the teenager of my faith I am, I grabbed the opportunity to talk to the leader at Youth while I dropped off my son. She directed me to email the Elder of the church in charge of discernment. When I told her this was so weird(unfamiliar) to me, she told me it was biblical.

  Well this is all I have time for tonight I will have to try to come visit soon to finish catching you up, but for now may you be showered in God's favor as you go through your week.

No comments: