**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Surviving My First Art Festival

Well through all the nerves & shyness I survived my first Arts Festival at the Art & Heritage Unity Festival.



I was blessed in being able to openly share the testimony behind the photography & not change the name because many wanted me to as they figured iblong2the3in1 was not appropriate. My response was it would be more inappropriate to change it because if it wasn't for the Trinity this wouldn't even be happening & God can take it away as quickly as he gave it. I am off now as I am tired from a long day of fresh air and i need to prepare for my daughter becoming an adult tomorrow as she turns 19. I will hopefully God willing be back soon to catch you up on all that has been happening. Talk soon!

No comments: