**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I don't know a Title for this

I took my Mom to see my sister today, neither of us realized that the other was praying for God to release her from her suffering as she was laying there gasping for air to breath. We left her and not long after we got home we received a call from my Brother-in-Law. My sister had another massive heart attach and she was gone now. I Pray that one day I will be able to dance with her in Heaven. I thank you all for your prayers for my family. I can feel God giving me strength & a peace beyond understanding so I can be there for my Children & My Mother. May God be with you what ever you are facing!

Mitch I Love You!!! You will be missed!!!

No comments: