**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Stopping by for a Quick Moment to Say Hi.

I have been so busy I haven't had much time to stop and visit. I have been taking my big sister to dialysis as each of her days get worse. She can't eat much anymore and the Dr.'s have limited her fluid intake to less than 3 cups a fluid a day, this includes the fluid that gets added to food when you cook in it.

I also have been getting ready for participating in my very first Art Festival, Arts & Heritage Unity Festival, with my photography. I am excited & nervous all rolled up in one as I step out of my comfort zone.

I have so much more to say but I will have to leave it until this weekend is over & the Festival is over. Thank you for your continued prayers.

No comments: