**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, September 7, 2013

07/09/2013

Dear Father,

Thank you for your sovereignty over all things and for refining my faith. I would not be here if it wasn't for your continued grace in my life. Thank you for the ups and the downs in my life as they shape me.

Father I ask for your forgiveness, as I continue to stumble into the ways of this world.

Father, as this week is to begin, my mother goes for hip surgery and life as we know it changes for a while. My mother has always made sure that she has cared for our daily needs as this was what she needed to do for herself. We had all stepped back and let her take control of that part of her life she could since she had breast cancer and lost the ability to do allot of the things she took as her independence, and none of us could do as well as she could. We come to facing the next weeks and month's as my mom becomes dependent on us to care for her and do many of the things she once did, please help us to do this to the best we are able and help my mom extend grace where needed, as we know we can't do it as good as she likes, also help us extend grace with her as she faces the frustrations that are bound to come.

Father I come to you as this week's past I have been faced with thoughts that I have not had for so long. I found end of the week before last and this past weekend, thinking about relationships as for some reason my mom and I started talking about them. I had mentioned to her that one thing I missed from being in a relationship was being touched and as I said to her I am not talking sex. I am talking that feeling you get when some one holds you in their arms, a simple act but means so much. Well that started off a world wind of thoughts as I started thinking about guys again and what I would like in a guy, as I ask myself what's up with this as I have been single for 20 yrs. and these thoughts I thought were gone years ago. I thought I would love to be in a relationship with a Guy who is Christ centered and is visibly showing the fruits of the spirit Galatians 5:22-23.

I ask myself is it biblical for me to get into a relationship again, as I am divorced? I know God released me from the soul ties (Genesis 2:24) of my past relationships, but is it biblical for me to think about dating? These are questions I do not have the answers to. I know that when my husband left me and moved to Alberta, when I called him a woman answered, and I know he told me that he had been in a relationship, does that make a difference? I find I at this point have more questions then I have answers Father, I ask for your wisdom in this and if it is your will for me to walk down this path that you light it up so I know it is your will!!

Father I keep on hearing your call for my life but I can't believe that someone like me can fill that role. Father please send me someone like Timothy had in Paul ( Timothy ), someone to help teach me and guide me in your ways. Father help me to listen to the Holy Spirit that you left to guide me ( John 16:1-12 )

Thank you Father for our Pastorate BQ at the home of a wonderful couple, with a group of people who are so caring! Thank you for seeing Kat again and the connection I have made with her, a connection that I feel I can talk freely about what you have shown me,  and she so understands what I am speaking about and contributes such insight.

Father I lift the ministry of Global Shore up to you and those with in the ministry, guide them protect them and fill them with your truths for their lives and the Holy Spirit. Father they accepted the thought of starting a second school in Guatemala 4 hrs. away from the one in El Tizate , Father if it is your will allow all the pieces to fall into place, they also looking forward would like to start a career college for Teachers, they can't as the rules state now, but we know this isn't an impossible  task for you, let your will be done.

Father I ask for your covering of the blood of Jesus for little Brayan and all the students at the school and their families. Father heal the brokenness in this community and cut away with the sword of the spirit anything that is not of you and return it to the pit of hell to never return, but in all things let your will be done.

Father I lift my family and friends up to you, Father you know what each one of them are facing, flood them with your peace beyond understanding and comfort them in their time of need, fill them with your Holy Spirit on a daily bases. Cut away with the sword of the spirit anything that is not of you and give them a great hunger for your word and truth in their lives.

Father,  I lift the people of this world up to you in prayer, you know what they are facing, you know each one of them by name. Father let your will be done in our lives, flood us with your love, mercy, peace, hope, joy, & grace. Fill us with your holy spirit on a daily basis. Place a hedge of protection around us & cover us with the blood of Jesus. Father if they do not know you draw them close so they can see you. Remove all barriers that would stand in their way to knowing you. Father transform us & help our eyes stay fixed on Jesus.

Father I ask you to consume me , break me and transform me daily, so that all that is left is you in my life. Father forgive me of the things in my life that are not pleasing to you and cut away with the sword of the spirit any branch in my life that doesn't bare fruit. Father if it is your will place your healing hand on my broken body and heal it Father.

I pray this through the Holy Spirit, In the name of Jesus, Amen!

No comments: