**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Excited, New beginings

Psalm 32

God is the great deliverer and provider, not a day goes by that I am not in awe of what he has been doing in my life as we walk forward together. He continues to poor out his grace over me as I stumble, he continues to teach me and show me things I would never have known if it wasn't for him.

God is bringing me to a new season in my life as our house was sold, delivering us from living in the house where most of the trauma we experienced was. He is also freeing up me as the house will no longer consume me with all the memories, the debt and the work it takes to keep it maintained, as we move into a condo.

I am excited to not have to wonder if I will have enough money for gas to get to work till the next payday and I have been told once we get moved I will get teeth. Teeth that I have not had for over a year. I will be able to eat apples again and even corn on the cob. I will be able to sit down and enjoy a meal with out worrying that I am going to not be able to eat it or that I might choke on it. Thank you God for being my deliver and provider.

I also look forward to being able to save up so I can go see my daughter that I haven't seen for months, as she moved out of province, because I couldn't afford to drive out to see her.

I am also excited to be able to spend more time with God as my life is not overwhelmed and keeping me from him.

God has already brought me to a place that if I can get the support by votes,  that my dream of a iblong Community Centre, Therapy Life Skills Centre will become a reality as this would help fund it. I know though that it is in God's hands, and those are hands I trust with my life.
 I know that if this is what he wants for me or the walk across Canada, he will open the door that no man can shut.

We have less than three weeks to pack a house that has been in the making for 10 yrs. and definitely needs some down sizing as it won't all fit in the condo. I leave it in God's hands as come Oct 25 it will happen no matter what.

Psalm 40

I don't know if I will be able to post again before we move, so I Pray that God touches your life in a special way, so you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that if God is for you who can be against you. Please pray for my family as we travel towards our new beginning. Thank you!

No comments: